Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just lito updates...

No comments     
categories: 
Seriously, been skipping class for the 3rd day already. Slept at 5am this 3 days. Not i don't want to sleep, just that i cant sleep when it's time for bed. Insomnia???!! Could be.... But high possibility goes to final exam syndrome... arghhh....

Ate kfc with Andre, James, Isaac, Grace, Chuang Ki, Hooi Keng and Kheng Swee. Waited and lined up for super duper long. Somehow, i just couldn't understand why human likes to cut line =.= I shouldn't curse you (since im a bad good gal).

At that moment, really don't feel to order my food. Thanks to the friendly gal at the counter that smile to me. This is the conversation i had with her after i paid the bill:

Me: Terima kasih (Thank You)
Gal: Sama-sama (Welcome). Datang lagi (Please come again) PLUS A BIG BIG SMILE.....
Me: Okie. Bye!! *Smile*

Okay... Once i said that, everyone looked at me. Am i that LOUD??? Whatever~~~ Most important is that i super duper LIKE that gal and i super duper DONT LIKE the gal that cut my line.

Had a good chat with others while trying to finish my foodie bite by bite... okay.... Used my precious finger to make the fried chicken into small small pieces and throw away the skin =(

Thanks to James and Chuang Ki for fetching us ^^

Time for bed... I suppose... MUST attend the class tomorrow cause it's my school's dean class...
TATA!!! Have a nice day peeps...


0 thoughts :