Monday, November 10, 2008

10.11.08-a day to remember

No comments     
categories: 
Today im writing what I did n wat am I goin to do cuz im feeling JOYFUL today~~

12.00am-2.45 am
Im stil revising my material lecture notes part 2. Suddenly my mind became so clear n active. I wonder why. Hmmp…mayb im worry of my material??or too excited for it?? I don’t know. All my roommates are sleeping nw and I guess they’re having a sweet dream at the moment.

2.45am-8.00am
Having my favourite n sweet time nw whr I can relax my mind n prepare 4 my material paper later. I din hav any dream today. Lol..if have oso wont tell u all lar.. =P

8.00am-8.45am
Woke up at 8. Act I did set my alarm at 7, it rang but im rather too heavy to wake up so asked my roommate to wake me up exactly 8am. Went to clean myself till zoe (aka cho yin) called asking me wat time im headin to main hall for exam. Slightly not-too-heavy rain pouring outside (I din notice it til zoe told me). So, I quickly change my cloth n met up wit zoe in front lembaran café 20 min later. We parked our bicycle at lecture hall n walked to main hall. Luckily not much ppl reach thr yet, so we’re able to look for our sitting place num.

9.00am-12.00pm
Indeed a prepared n good day for me. Having my EBB113 Material Engineering paper nw. Haha…duno y thr’re a few mistakes in that paper n the lecture keep on mentioning, “EBB113 paper, plz take attention”. Lol..wei..ppl so bz answerin their exam paper. Whr gt time to hear wat u said ooo..im not sure wat I’ll get for this paper cuz some obj ques im really BLUR n duno hw to do. As for Part B, duhz..forgot to bring my long ruler which my graph really look VERY CACAT. As for Part C le, haha..i simply write no matter the answer correct or not lo. Takkan juz leave it blank meh..

12.00pm-2.00pm
Heading back hostel with Fiona. She’s walking while im cycling (with slow speed ok….). Accompany her lo. Takkan wanna let her walk alone meh. Went to café to buy ‘liang feng’-a type of drink aka cincau. Then, ate our lunch in my room lo (asked ppl to dabao lu). Around 1pm, my skul 大家姐 knocked my room door lo. And guess wat, im damn happy at the moment she handed back my engineering drawing test paper lo (she helped me to take from lecturer as im same group with her).I was impressed with my own work lo. I stil rmb im super calm during the exam. We had a briefing by Dr. Sam before the exam and we were shocked when he said we’re given 3 HOURS ONLY. Gosh..every1 was so nervous cuz normally we hav 4 hours to do our drawing exercise in lab. Ere is my drawing. 2 drawings consist of a 2D diagram n a machine drawing. Nice le~~haha…Ere is the mark I got…Super duper happy looo cuz I was worry bout my marks few weeks ago…. Chit chat with Fiona till she went off for LMT 100 paper lo.

2.00pm-4.15pm
I tin u all can guess wat I did at this time lo. Haha..im ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ……

4.15pm-5.00pm
Notee Fiona came bec from her exam. Jia yee still bz playing facebook games (she was playing it since came bec from outside). Fiona on my laptop n plan to disturb my laptop. However, I set password for my laptop n blur blur de me told her the password. Gosh…haha..she asked me why my password SOOO LLLOOONNNGGGG…..haha…Planned to go soak my clothes and BAD jia yee n Fiona kept on blocking me to do so. After bec from soaking my clothes, 3 of us became hyperactive n crazy lo..haha..fiona helped jia yee n me to arrange our stuffs. Hahaz..i put all my EBB113resources into a BIG box liao (preparing bec home ma). Both of them asked me y my place full with stuffs lo..wondering hw a sarawakian can bring so many tin at once n by air.

5.00pm-6.00pm
Zoe came my room to relax lo. Told u liao…I give free entertainment ma…lotsa ppl say they feel relax aft they come my room..haha..4 of us kept on chit chat till Fiona n Zoe bec room prepare to go out..fiona out 4 dinner whras zoe bec ipoh…

6.00pm-6.30pm
Took my dinner and guess wat I eat..haha..i ate maggi asam laksa and boiled eggs. I boiled 4 eggs, n jia yee helped me to finished half of it. Hahaz..cuz I don wan to leave the fresh egg thr too long cuz afraid it spoilt.and ere’s our FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD supplier when we’re in exam week. This in mine… N this is jia yee’s… Can we finish it by next fri?? I’ll tell u the answer in advance..haha..

6.30-8.00pm
Went to wash my clothes that I soaked earlier for about 1 hr?? if not mistaken la..haha..muz enjoy during washing it ma..1 of the tips to release ur STRESS n relax ur mind. I managed to wash my shoe too. Hahaz..after that, went to bath n started pampered myself lo. Doin wat??? Curious le..haha..not zzz la ok….it’s putting some cream on my hand n leg lo. I bought this in my hometown(around may if not mistaken) and til nw, I juz used 1/3 of the bottle. I seldom use this kind of tin la, ok. Im not those gal who likes to 爱美的人. I tin I use it once in 2 or 3 weeks. If not mistaken la..haha..jia yee oso using this brand..exactly same as mine but hers is bigger lo. she's using it everyday..see hw lazy im.. N I bought this when I went to my bro place last sem break..my skin started to dry up…so, nid to take care of my skin lo..nid pamper them once in a while mar..hahaZ..

8.00pm-10.00pm
Bz updating my blog lo..hear to some songs n surfing the net..play some games too to relax myself. Not planning to study mechanics today..Lazy illness attack me again..haha..

10.00pm-12.00pm
Plan to zzz lo…if not zzz, might be on9 or arranging mechanics resources or start looking at the mechanics stuffs lo..hehe..

Hope this post wont make u all sleepy..hahaZ..

0 thoughts :