Sunday, November 23, 2008

MIRI..IM BACK~~

No comments     
categories: 
Wow…Finally, im back home!!One word to describe the whole journey…TIRED TIRED n TIRED!!!!

21/11
Right after finished my Korean paper, I rushed back my room to pack my stuffs. My bro called me at 11am saying that he reached dy. Luckily I finished my paper earlier and zoe helped me to pack and taking my stuffs. Thanks Zoe!!Reached sungai petani around 12pm sth and my bro rushed out for medicine service whereas im bz searching for food. HahaZ..Then, I rearranged my stuff in my luggage lo before I fall zzz at 2pm. Woke up around 5pm, watched tv, dinner and preparing myself b4 heading to bus station lo. Gonna use 11.30pm bus to puduraya~~

22/11
Reached puduraya at 4am!!Gosh..cant really zzz well in the bus. Me n my bro waited in mamak stall(ate roti telur oso) while waiting for the LRT station to open. Then, have to WAIT again in KL Sentral~~In KL Sentral, a mom with 2 sons sat beside me. LolZ..her sons were very naughty. She kept on scolding them cause one of them likes to run and play around. HahaZ..then I saw another family-going travelling kua. Only moms, daughters and 1 son. Walao..the sisters bullied the small bro (very young) by asking him to carry the HUGE luggage.What kind of sisters is this??!!!@#$%^&...... Took few pic in KL Sentral.. My doggy..accompany me in my backpack~~Around 10.30am, went to KFC in KL Sentral for brunch. Frankly, the KFC there is S**Ks….If u wanna eat KFC, please don’t go there. I noticed sth at bout KFC in KL Sentral. It’s a meeting place for a newly date couple or can be described as 1st meeting place for 2 person (man-woman). So funny when I saw that. Lolz…Around 11am, bro n me went to LCCT by bus. Managed to zzz awhile as it took bout 1 hr to reach LCCT. We WAITed again as the counter haven open. Around 1pm, my bro helped me to check in. In that few min times, I saw 2 situations. Firstly, a gal with bad ‘pi qi’. HahaZ..She kept on complaining that she carried very heavy stuffs. Wei…plz la..she juz carry 1 paper bag with biscuit and 1 bottle of water whereas her bro carried 3 hand carry luggage without saying any words le. Ish..Really 大小姐. Then secondly, saw a lito cutie. He sat on the trolley while busy playing with his dad’s hp games. And his dad purposely shake the trolley few times and the lito kid reaction is soooooo CUTE!! He managed to hold his left hand on the trolley and the other hand still bz playing games. HE LOOKS CUTE!!!! After checked in, we waited in the departure hall lo. Ate the bun my bro brought earlier. The gate we used. P4~~And the flight we used..AK 5256~~
The flight departed earlier than expected and reached earlier oso lo. HeheZ…my parents waited for us in airport and headed back home. Helped my mom to do housework by getting the clothes outside the hz and washed the dishes. Feeling so great cause can bath with hot water. I bathed quite long tonite and not really wanna to come out from the bathroom. hahaZ..Felt very tired n fall zzz around 8pm…Hw i wish some1 can help me massage~~~

0 thoughts :