Friday, November 07, 2008

SMK Baru Miri prefect board 2006/2007 memories...

1 comment     
categories: 
i still remember,i insisted dont want to become a prefect when im in my upper secondary school. Mayb it's because my mom is a teacher in that skul n i felt insecure if i become a prefect. Surprisingly, when i entered form 6(another new skul aka SMK BARU), i openly accepted when my form teacher nominated me as a prefect. I stil remembered i have to undergo 3 interviews. 1st interview was with my prefectorial board teacher. I stil remember the task they gave me was make an announcement during recess n sang the state's song while acting 'menaikkan bendera'. lol..then, i need to undergo various tasks during daily routine in skul (get advices from seniors lo). Then, i went for a prefect camp (3 days 2 nights). At 1st, the camp was sucks 4 me. Those seniors are cruel n kept on forcing u to go bec home. I did stay in the camp until the last day. After the camp, 10 AJK(me, jod, felicia, bivi, penny, ah kit, steven, sylvester, rudi, bryan n ronald) were selected to handle the seniors nite.While doing preparation 4 seniors nite, we undergo 2nd interview lo. Kinda scary cuz 10 of us hav to meet skul's PK1, PK HEM n Penyelia Petang. The interview style was same as the JPA Scolarship interview whr they gave a ques n every1 shud answer it. I was kinda nervous that day.. Meanwhile, we were bz with lotsa meetings n did lotsa preparations for the seniors nite. We were stuned when all seniors stood up when we broadcasted 2nd slide show during the seniors nite (will upload it in advance). They impressed with our hard work at that nite n it was a memorable nite 4 me n also my twins because it was our 18th birthday. Ere are some pic we took that nite. Me holding the cake..notice or not im wearing slippers??hahaZ..dont want to wear high heel 1st cause the nite haven begun. me n ms tracy-prefectorial board advisor yo~~10 AJK of the nite. A sweet moment during cake cutting.. thx all.. a pic with outgoing headgal, senior xin ying~~ winner of the lady n man of the nite~~ seniors' group photo lo- Prefectorial Board FY 05/06 me n ms tracy again b4 leaving~~ me in heels..lolz..

After seniors nite, final 4 were selected for 3rd interview. suprisingly, i was selected. The other 3 was felicia, ah kit n bryan. Meeting with principal was ok. Juz that u nid to agree every single tin wat the principle said. lolz..

Then, the next day, they pasted out the result.The prefectorial board advisors were very mysterious. They pasted the result in prefect room n all of us din even notice bout that. I was surprised when i selected as a headgal. At that moment, i juz feeling like "DIE"!!! wat a BIG responsibilities.

After that, we hav an official Majlis Pelantikan Pemimpin Pelajar lo..haha..that day, ah kit (headboy) was very energetic. during the prefects pledge, he din use the microphone but the whole skul hall can hear our pledge. surprised le. Good Job my frenz..

Lotsa tin happened aft that. Then we hold a BBQ on 11.11.08 (only 4 EXCO n head commitee). Only 8(me, jod, ah kit, bryan, sylvester, rudi, yong chee,ronald)of us went 4 the BBQ in tanjung. Ere are we~~ But sadly, sylvester gonna leave us cuz he decided to further his studies in sabah instead of form 6. i took a pic with him n yong chee at the most right~~ haha..notee me when they bz lookin aft the chicken wing n fishball~~ the guys (yong chee, rudi, ronald, bryan, sylvester)~~ picnic at the seaside..YAM SENG~~ after picnic, we walked around at the beach.. then we went to marina bay~~ this is miri landmark, the seahorse~~ love this ship..Reflection IV we again~~ and again~~in front the restaurant..

then, ere come 2007 lo. A bz year for us. we handled a prefect camp 4 afternoon session. nth to describe..juz pic, pic n pic lo.. Ere are the chefs of the camp..our supper, cucur pisang..yummy.. taking pic while waiting 4 the kids..haha.. kerlian..kena bom by ckg jike.. our room~~ preparing 4 treasure hunt~~ bomb by ckg jike again~~ the kids are having funs.. finding clues~~ me with my group's flag~~my anak buah are very talented..haha.. kids were punished cuz make the water supplier dirty (give lotsa warnings liao).. PBSM teacher, jod, kai chen,me n penny~~ taking pic wit ckg jike.. last nite in camp..takin pic with few teachers.. the AJK's were so relax.. yahoo..finally end lo..

aft the camp in march, another camp 4 morning session prefect n hold a teachers' day.. then as usual, we selected 10 AJK 4 seniors nite lo.. more pics.. my last speech that nite..hahaZ..so short.. headgal+headboy~~ incoming headgal-eileen.. incoming headboy- jerry
me n steven~~ n the winner of the nite..best dress, empress n emperor of the nite..

after seniors nite, we're preparing 4 our majlis penyerahan tugas lo..haha..we were so happy cause ms ang was praising us.. im bz tying up my neck tie lo..wanna hand over to eileen.. EXCO..but derek is missing.. haha..waitig hand over neck tie n file aft get our prefect cert..i miss my maroon teddy bear file..T.T..

so..dat's end of my memory as prefectz..Finding something to do while juniors arranging our position~~ wakaka.."seniors"~~~
All pointing to the headboy!! last but not least, our family photo; Prefectorial Board Fiscal Year 06/07

1 thoughts :

felicia.cheong said...

see...how much things had changed! hahaha...but the memories are always there...=)