Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Penang Shopping Spree~~

17/11
Today really a tired day. I wonder why I couldn’t fall asleep as exam is on the next morning. I became panda bear today. Slept for around 3 hours?? lolZ..i just knew Fiona is worse than me as she woke up once in one hour. Having my exam till 12pm, me, Fiona, jia yee and Zoe back hostel to pack our bag and prepare to go to Penang. We reached there around 4pm and went to cho yin friend’s room in main campus. After taking our rest, we went out for dinner. Zoe accompanied her friend so she not following us out. We went to eat fish head beehon. Yummy~~Then, our senior drove us around the town and we went to Ghee Hiang to buy some biscuit back our hometown. The cute cute kid outside the shop..hehe..Then, we headed to gurney. I didn’t buy anything ere but managed to watch a movie; Madagascar II. Ere is jia yee n my movie ticket. Hehe..After movie, we walked around the gurney and managed to take a few pictures with a Christmas tree (Christmas is around the corner…Yippee…)

18/11
Woke up at 9am, we went to eat our breakfast. Then, we headed to Queensbay Mall. I was very busy shopping today. Bought my dress and my twin dress for my eldest sis wedding dinner, bought gifts for a senior and for my eldest sis, helped my twins to buy some special things and bought something for myself. hahaZ…Around 5pm, our senior drove us back to campus. Took my bath and start packing my books, notes and stuffs. Luckily my friend helped me to pack my stuffs. Or else, I think I couldn’t finish packing in 3 hours. HahaZ…3 boxes, 1 big luggage, 1 medium luggage, and 3 huge plastic bags…wow..jin jin hin.. then, went to wash my clothes n take my bath before fall zzz at 2.30am..then, I zzz till 2.30pm today..lolZ..Oh ya..Happy Holiday to those who had finished their papers. 3 days ahead to back hometown and I was very excited at the moment..

0 thoughts :