Wednesday, November 05, 2008

EBB113-Material Engineering

1 comment     
categories: 
EBB 113-Material Engineering..2nd final paper i need to take on 10 November 08. Act i kinda lazy to study cuz we'd our test a week b4 the study week. i've revised earlier so it's like saturated in my head. i love this subject among all very much. mayb i did quite ok in my test (duno final ok ma..hahaZ). hope i can score gud grade 4 material lo..3 unit le..cant play play ah..ere are the resources i nid 4 this paper lo~~lectures notes n oso callister..

1 thoughts :

Anonymous said...

lecture notes--checked
callister-checked
so you are good to go..last time I final material, I crunch the whole calister book in one week,haha, cos I find it quite interesting..dun give up by the last minute oo,cos final is quite hard de, must perform ur best to show you are the pure material student!hehehe :)
wish you luck for your remaining papers ya!! :)