Wednesday, July 01, 2009

comparison 2

for comparison 1, my answer is moping then sweeping..
WHY??
cause for me (a person who HATES dust MOST)
i prefer to mop first as it can reduce 70% of the dust.
well..
that's my personal thinking
i learn this tactic from my aunt

okay..
here comes comparison 2...
to say thank you or not when someone did something good to you(or help)...
err...something wrong with the sentences...
my english not so good tho...
erm..
i mean on certain situation la...
takkan simply say thank you meh..
later ppl though u gila and send u to tanjung rambutan..
haha...
well for me...
-------> i would rather say thank you to people. not everyone is perfect in this world and sometimes i really need to depend/ rely on other people to do something. Sometimes, i do really scare to say THANK YOU (i know this could be a hard word to say for some ppl) but there's no HARM to say that word right??

1. family situation:
as for what happened to me just now, my dad said he bank in some $$ into my account so that i hav $$ to pay for my study fees and own use purpose (cuz my PTPTN is 'fees loan' ONLY). and i was lying on the sofa watching tennis match when he mentioned bout it. i was thinking whether WANT or DONT WANT to say a THANK YOU to my parent. normally, i rather NOT TO SAY to them. okay...some people would start saying im not a filial daughter...

THANK YOU is really HARD to say especially to our parents and i really dont know why. and i really proud of myself as i said it just now. WOW. it can be as much simple as it be if u have the COURAGE to do it. well, be frank, your parent could be more delightful than u are ^.^

so, be more BRAVE to say THANK YOU to your parent as they love you more than u love them....

2. friends situation:
i am born lucky...AHEM...yala yala...start minta puji...there are a lot of definitions for LUCKY...i mean i am lucky to have so many friends..friend are meant to help and care with...i am really thankful that i have a bunch of close friends that understands me well...not to mention, esp my uni friends. they really make that i am a part of their life.

no matter how your friend treat you, you should treat them well. if your friend help you to do something or what, do not hesitate to say THANK YOU and that words never missed in my FRIENDS dictionary

3. strangers situation
this happened few days back when i went out with wen shin. we went to Boulevard and once we reach the escalator going down to another floor, there was a mom with her LITTLE DAUGHTER. yeah..they were in front of us and u know what, the mom going down and left the daughter there. the daughter was so scare and started to cry. well, it's not the time for blaming the mom's CARE. she supposed to let her daughter step the escalator first before she herself going down.

okay...the main point is here. my friend helped the lito gal to step on the escalator(cuz she stand nearer to that gal). right after we reached another floor, the mom just hold the daughter hand and walked away. YA...JUST WALK AWAY LIKE DAT!!!

well, me and my friend were looking at each other and discussing bout this right after that. How can a mother, ya....A MOTHER never say a word of THANK YOU after people helped her daughter. me and my friend are not seeking for that word OR want ppl to balas budi OR want ppl to praise us.

it's just that it's a kind of manner. well, i really dont know how to say. That day we were so speechless. aih...
3 more days in MIRI before flying back to my campus. was teaching daddy on how to use webcam and he tried the video recording. hahaZ...we were recording and mom was speechless when she saw it. reali "jiak ba bo shu jo".my hokkien not bad le...need thank some friend for teaching me hokkien....
okay...i know transformer is very HOT recently. as most of my friend mentioned bout it in their blog, i choose not to talk about it lo. AND I AlSO HAVENT WATCH TRANSFORMER!!! =.= ice age 3 also in cinema dy. i WANT TO WATCH!!! T.T but i think i dont have any much time to visit cinema...

0 thoughts :