Sunday, July 19, 2009

updates

14/7
went to PBBC for welcoming nite worship team rehersal. This time Edmond lead the team as aaron and me become his backup. But before that, we went to Libra in Parit Buntar for dinner and this my 1st time been thr...the interior view... the menu.. ice kacang special??? (aaron, correct me if im wrong)..this is superb..recommended to u all... black pepper chicken chop.. and the nasi goreng special..costed RM5 with satay...recommended too especially the satay..hehe..

15/7
obviously today is Wednesday..and to be exact, today is the most busy day among 7 days in a week...class straight from 8am (means i need to wake up at 7am) till 4pm...no lunch...then 7pm need to go for CF...so...kinda tired day for me...attended Dr. Srimala class (thermodynamic) today and it was fun. i like this class most as she's very friendly and we can ask question/ seek for help personally if we canop understand. well..during the break for the 2 hours class, me and my best friends took some pictures..hahaZ..blue colour freak, jia yee and pink colour freak, joy.. time for me to brush up my camwhoring skill..for sure, i took A LOT in 1 min but takkan need to put all the pictures, right??later most of you puke and no mood to eat for one whole week.... at night, i attended CF Welcoming Night..well..first time real back up in CF and also become MC of the night together with Chuang Ki. For more info, click HERE

16/7
Today met my hyper abang, Steven in school after abang hang hock hand me his 2nd year notes. Thanks to my hyper for sending me back hostel and i no need to carry the box from school back my hostel. Thanks to Joshua Chan also. Went out for lunch with his coursemate and he fetch me to buy printer. Here is my printer. Wuhoo.. at least, i no need to worry about the CF proposal as i can print it out anytime i wanted. No need to worry canop find people to help me to print my stuffs. No need to trouble people. No need to rush to PPKT just to print the proposal under the hot sun. Really thanks to DADDY for sponsoring me to buy this printer (Jody bought fridge-share with frenZ and rice cooker le)..so, printer is enough for me ^.^ mayb i can start doing business as my fren jia yee said...hahaZ...noon i went out to EconSave with nicholas, joshua chan and isaac to buy chicken wing for BBQ the next day. Hahaz..

17/7-18-7
went to penang for so called condo stay with my CF friend. More info, click HERE Well, i mentioned bout Ching Hwa aka Frog that transfered to main campus. Was very happy that he can join us. As promised, i took a picture with him ^.^ my new hair...like mushroom =.=

0 thoughts :