Tuesday, July 07, 2009

journey bec USM

No comments     
categories: 
4/7
watched the semifinal match between ANDY roddick and ANDY murray...
as i predicted..
Roddick going to the FINAL...
lol...
BUT I DIDNT FINISH WATCH THE MATCH LA...
was thinking and put all my stuffs into my luggage, chat with fren before lying on my bed for the very last night before back uni once again....
so...
i only slept for 6 hours...
woke up at 7am...
out breakfast at 8am...
went to airport at 9am...
and vomitted inside the restroom...not feeling well...
bid goodbye to my parents at 9.30am...
then fly at 10am...
bye Miri...
the flight im going to take from miri to lcct... and wat's this car for???to fetch people that fainted after walking SO FAR is it???hmmp...okay...and i wonder why i always sit on the right side on the plane...and sitting between 2 people...a guy on my left....and a sexy China girl on my right....okay...and the main point is here...i saw a girl sitting in front of me hugging a lito patrick =.= my lito cutie is inside my luggage la... then wanna prove that the degree of sliding down ur chair has no BIG different...well...i guess this shud be 20-30 degree only... as suggested by my fren, choon lin of trying the food on flight, so i try the lasagne as suggested by him and a pepsi as i need a carbonate drink to release the air inside my body(1. air asia not allowed outside food and drinks, 2. i wanna order 100 plus but air asia dont have, 3. cause my ear will stuck if going to higher place due to eardrum imbalance) frankly, the lasagne is a bit TOO SALTY and the chicken chunk is really NO COMMENT...choon lin, maybe our taste is different...not my taste... reached lcct 20 min earlier...maybe they know im rushing to check in for my next flight...lolz..saw this when im on my way walking inside the lcct building never know only ONE person in charge to stack all the luggage onto the trolley per flight...fly to penang and reached at 2.30pm. and guess what, i need MORE THAN 30 MINUTES just to get ONE luggage =.= luckily didnt message chuang ki earlier...if not, he needs to wait longer...so, we went back to campus and reached about 4.30pm. well..the interesting part is ere. we thought we can back to our room right after taking our key from the hostel office. AND GUESS WHAT!!! we need to go to the pusat kesihatan for so-called body checkup and get a GREEN sticker to certify you are not a H1N1 orang tengah and back to office to fill the hostel form then baru boleh dapat kunci bilik...WTH.... =.= thx to isaac and chuang for helping me to angkat my luggage to my room...esp isaac...he carried 12kg of my luggage...thx papa isaac....

once i reached the room...i was like so shocked...it's so DUSTY and dirty....argh...busy cleaning up my room and wipe all the stuffs i need to wipe. i used a cloth to wipe the floor (my area only la) then accidentally feel down. well...my 'pigu' is kinda painful now....took my bath before went out dinner with chuang ki, isaac, and james. then back room trying to on9 but failed to access the internet. so, gave up and watched drama before fall asleep at 1am. it's so windy and cold as it rains and luckily i wore a long pant (cause i left my blanket in jia yee house). so, zzz ALONE that night before shiaw mei called me up at 6am. went to open the room door as she havent get the room key yet (office hr is 8am mar) so chatted with her for about half an hour before both of us fall asleep (we shared a bed as she havent tidy up her place yet). woke up at 9am and preparing going to church. Church members were so HAPPY seeing us back..lolZ...Pastor asked us to bear with the HOT condition as the air cond is not functioning well...awaiting more juniors to join us in next sunday service ^.^

0 thoughts :