Thursday, July 30, 2009

thanks readers

Feeling kinda lazy to update my blog but the PASSION in me couldnt stop me to do so...

Wanna sincerely thanks to all my readers for your support...Those who leave a comment, i really appreciate ur time and energy...For those who dont, thanks to you too cause you all did spent your time and heart to read my blog ^.^

JP!!!!i know you are reading this. Really thank you for reading my blog. Last time you did said that you dont like to read other people blog but now...wow...you enjoy reading..maybe someday it's my turn to read your blog >.< Enjoy your Indian food this week ya..

and 'for some people', i know you are reading this but remain it secret, im really touched. maybe someday you should reveal yourself and let me know who you are. i wont charge you for reading my blog larrrr.....

well...back to my LIFE journey...

28.7
having crystallography class where we have peer teaching activity today.hahaZ...then out of sudden, jia yee said, "wei...the diagram look like PIZZA la..hungry dy...why dont we order PIZZA"??....oh well.... at night, we MAKAN PIZZA!!! so HAPPENING lar...wuhoo...so long didnt eat liao...why no cheese powder for delivery huh??!!!!sien...i miss the cheese powder le..and i notice that the delivery soup is much more than the one we eat in pizza hut..oh well..i should order delivery for that soup next time (and also cheese powder)...thx mr. isaac for helping in ordering pizza...

Met with Jeff at the 30-Hour Famine booth before having the splendid dinner..i didnt know today was his birthday...i didnt greet him any birthday wish also..Gosh...Sorry la...HAPPY BELATED BURFDAY JEFF!!!!Have a blessed year ahead...

Around 10pm, Hooi Keng came to my room. Thanks a lot for helping me to settle the yearly plan report. Really a headache for me to think of it as i canop use 1 brain to settle it. After finish, we chat till 12am. Used to chat and share with sing ei when she's around. Feeling so great as this is my 1st time share so many things with her. Im awaiting the 'Sisters Fellowship'. When is it ha??lol...

29.7
today woke up around 6am sth..Gosh...Surprise right??u thot i wan to wake up so early huh??!!Ester switched on the light and all of us woke up. Jia yee said she thot ester switched on wrong light.Then suddenly she said all classes cancelled. Our uni kena tutup for 1 week. everyone must leave campus by 30/7. WAT!!!??? U expect sabah n sarawak people can straight away fly back home harrr.... DuhZ...around 7am, most of the uni students were so busy lining up, body check up then balik rumah...first time seeing soooooo many people... first time feeling so ACTIVE though didnt have enough zzz...maybe feeling HOLIDAY sure have more time to zzz...well..dr khairun gather most of the sabah and sarawak students. she informed us that we can choose to stay or leave this campus. well, asked daddy and he said better go to bro place. so, asked steven di di to help me buy bus ticket. Went to sg Petani around 2.45pm and bro fetched me at the sg petani bus station. while waiting for my bro (bout half than hrs), suddenly feel so lonely BUT i must be brave. First time feeling so scare as there are a few strangers looks so scary and im standing ALONE thr waiting for my bro. i dont know why. maybe the lesser ppl, the scary it will be kua. Im well prepare to give a kick if someone act weird. hahaZ... at night, i cooked rice and chicken soup+ginseng. Never expect will cook in west msia (suddenly miss home kitchen).

Ways to cook SIMPLE+EASY+QUICK Ginseng&Chicken Soup.
Ingredients you need JUST Chicken and Ginseng.
It's VERY VERY SIMPLE. No need other ingredients.
First, must boil the Ginseng in a pot for about 20 minutes (to ensure the sweet+ginseng taste out).
then, prepare some chicken meat. cut into smaller size if u want it to cook faster.
and the final result----->ready to serve after boil the chicken n ginseng for 20minutes (or less cause can be served if the meat it cooked). well, i boil it for almost 40minutes and it tasted superb. yummy chicken soup need TIME to cook....

30.7
Actually feeling kinda wuliao but i list out what should i do today. haha...too wuliao till camwhore..had maggi+egg+youghurt for brunch.feeling lonely cause alone at home. luckily brought lito cutie to accompany me for a week in sg petani. back blogging life but somehow lost of idea and lazy to blog. reading at my frenZ blog and notice that they're facing some problems too. GET WELL SOON MY FRENZ.... facebook-ing again and noticed that my fren in UPSI also having hol. wow...most uni in Malaysia are having hol atm. But so far haven hear any news from UMS and UNIMAS yet. hahaZ...means sabah n sarawak are healthy lo *PROUD* gonna cook barley later as the weather is so HOT lately. will try to help do some housework too ESP the TOILET...OMG...i clean it last 2 weeks and now back to the same thing...brought my tutorial questions too but having start doing it yet. maybe will touch it tonight. lotsa paper works awaiting me but will start doing it tomolo as today still JULY!! July means a break for me...gonna have a short nap nw and my ankle felling lito pain...

August coming soon and means im getting older soon. More resposible awaiting me and more people are waiting for me to care of. Well, hope can finish recharge myself by 31st midnight and spread my care+joy+love to everyone.

Hol is rather too bored. Awaiting upcoming tue as im going to penang and gonna overnight thr.Need to buy a present for my twin...lolZ..

my chinese teacher did say, spread LOVE to everyone is indeed better than spreading ur LOVE to ONE person. I agree with her. Maybe i should stop thinking and care bout it.......-bye XXX-

2 thoughts :

Barney said...

Diu lor, you beat me by 200 posts. Anyway keep it up =D

Joy Easily said...

hahaZ...thx a lot..
wei...
Love ur food post la...
make me wanna hunt ipoh again...