Saturday, August 01, 2009

random

ytday started a bit busy liao. Oh well, got things to do better than dont have, right?? woke up at 11am is a GOOD News for me cause i can have a GOOD rest mar.Then on my lappy before went out makan around 12pm sth. then come back, take out my tutorial questions that have been delayed for a week. Finally finished liao. HahaZ..Then started busy chatting with friends and list down what should i do for the whole day. Heated up the barley and makan lo..and then, did some laundry. didnt get to nap though my eyes were so heavy. oh well..went out for dinner. i had Bak Kut Teh today and i DIDNT ADD RICE!!! walao...where is my appetite gone???Then was planning to go to PC Fair in Village Mall but we couldnt find any parking space.

after coming back from dinner, i was calculating my bank account and my monthly expenses. This month i have been spending lotsa $$. Mayb it's time for me to diet also cause i need money to buy an external hard disc and a camera. I am going to HUNT for the camera next Tue&Wed when i go to Penang.Now still thinking on what camera should i buy. Still thinking of wat brand should i choose. Sony, canon, isus, olympus???any suggestion????!!!

Start charging myself and start doing lotsa thing liao. this time i feel more comfortable as im well prepared for it. Nothing is impossible. As aaron kor kor ever said, "it's a learning process in our life"

0 thoughts :