Friday, August 07, 2009

happy sweet 21st??

Just back from preparing convo gifts for seniors. Gosh....Just knew all of us work so effiently and fast..Hope seniors will like the gifts lo...spend our time and also energy...PLUS my blood..dont know why i hurt my fingers...if notice any drop of blood, please dont blame me...

actually dont plan to update another post as i already update a very long post today. Due to my ex-roommate LOVE towards me, i wanna share share this with you all lo..hahaZ...my ex-roommate, sing ei was telling she wanna print sth. so asking me whether im in my room o nt. lolZ...i said ya so few minutes after that, she knocked my room door then i went to open it lo. Then i saw her holding a secret recipe small box containing a piece a cake. suddenly feel so touched. Thanks Sing Ei for early burfday cake..love it...Muackz....so start camwhore with my new camera lo.. and try out the application for my camera... whr is the cake???!!!who finished my cake T.T upcoming weeks gonna busy meeting for this and that...committee prayer meeting, english assignment meeting, 30 Hr Famine Committee meeting, Family Camp Meeting and etc..took this during last nite Family Camp Committee Meeting...everyone look so serious..hahaZ...and IM THE ONLY GIRL FOR THE COMMITTEE OF THIS CAMP...walao...but i think the guys sure sayang me la..wont bully me...wakakka...
lolZ...then try out to draw draw using my camera...oh well...jia yee have better drawing skill than me...this is her piece of work...and this is mine...SEE!!!huge different...

2 thoughts :

Barney said...

Your birthday so early meh? I tot is on 11th

Joy Easily said...

lolZ...
mr. president memang mr. president...
know my biodata so well..
>.<