Sunday, August 09, 2009

random updates...

2 comments     
categories: 
today whole day facing lappy and enjoy ZZZ...list down a 'going-to-do' this morning and mostly are the proposals i need to do for CF...Oh well, suddenly feeling LAZY to do but i need to KILL that lazi-ness...buh bye lazi-ness...nothing special happen today. Just started figure out the function of my bao bei camera and randomly took few pictures. Still not really accustom with my new camera.

bao bei that stay connected with my frenZ... and bao bei that accompany me when im bored and stay connected with web world...okay...i know it's all pinky and red..so, it's time for me to reveal my NEW BAO BEI!!!wuhoo...shiaw mei bought grapes today. i helped her eat a bit.yummy...
then saw jia yee bz ironing her clothes... so damn bored-start doing the iphone card liao...wuhoo...iphone in progress...craving for colour pen n colour pencil badly....boss...ok tak saiz ini???? aih...bored then go take take picture...curi curi go snap jia yee..her doggie looks so lonely thr...

aih...duno y feel so bored today...no mood go play oso...aih..something distracting my mind atm...but i need to delete it as it's not a good sign...

2 thoughts :

冰树 said...

yi?why I never saw you wear any full pink dressing with all pink accessories?? dye pink hair too..haha
...punky pink...

Joy Easily said...

lolZ...later i look like vampire...by the way...thx 4 reading my blog ^.^