Friday, August 21, 2009

certificate exhibition...

2 comments     
categories:  , ,
was printing the 30 hour famine cert. print till halfway, my ink turns zero. sweat. asked JC to fetch me to pekaka and learn how to refill the ink (canop find the refill hole earlier). ever see a bed full with cert??wakaka...waiting the ink to dry...50/134 certs that im gonna print....
daddy called after my english class just now. asked whether im ok or not recently. oh well..i told him im healthy but a bit cough. errr.....sounds weird huh...

attended chinese class ytday. learn lotsa new words. hardly to remember the hanyu pinyin but the chinese character was kinda okay for me.. at night, attended CF, helped backup...had bible study and we learnt book of 1 Timothy. after that, need help to return back the musical instrument back to church. guess what. I DROVE THE CF VAN from dk to church and from church to riyas. OMG!!!!! it's a nightmare for me!!! tan wei shung...who ask u to challenge me harrrrr.........okay...another breakthrough!!!good news lar...but dont expect i will drive for sunday service...super duper scary and dangerous...at riyas, had a chit chat with CF frenz lo. tan wei shung shared that once he went to a mamak stall in PJ. oh well...he ordered teh limau ais. somehow, the workers brought one glass of teh, ice and few limau. then, he squeeze the limau in front of him =.="" chee koon also shared that. he went to one of the old town kopitiam and the waiter asked what he and his frenZ wanna drink. the waiter asked either they wanna try 'lame' juice or not in cantonese. hahaZ..'lame' juice sounds interesting so they ordered it. in the end, guess what...it's 'lime juice'.........

now still thinking wanna learn keyboard or guitar or both??? aih..need tan wei shung and JC to teach me...but they're so busy (me myself also busy) T.T

2 thoughts :

huichek said...

haha at first I thought is ur bed nia, din see the sijil..you decorate till lokk like ur bed sheet.not bad leh wakakaka

Joy Easily said...

haha...my roommate actually forgot bout the cert and almost sit on my bed...luckily she didnt sit on it...lol...