Monday, August 03, 2009

Milo Fuze...

was thinking what to eat for my brunch. didnt feel hungry at all but canop keep my stomach empty.lazy to go out makan oso. so, my best companion all the time MILO FUZE ^.^ i used to drink nescafe A LOT when im in f5 and f6 but i stopped drinking when i started working as temporary teacher and have a normal life. when i entered uni life, i bought this to fill my stomach in the morning... drink nescafe ur urine will smell urgh...but if u drink milo, it smells ahem.... 2 packet of milo in a cup... the pekat pekat milo...my childhood...eating milo powder...yeah...EATING MILO POWDER...hahZ...i thot im the one so gila to eat the powder...i juz knew that JP shared same childhood as mine...i knew this during CPR..and we makan the glucose powder too...hahaZ...the taste>>>it's cold cold and sweet ^.^couldnt stop myself from camwhoring...once i feel very low motivated and thanks to jentol for his encouragement before he grad...oh well...happy with my look now...have a V-shape on my face and less pimple...yeah..pimple please dont find me...i know lotsa people out there facing same problems as mine...dont worry...be happy always and you'll look OK....trust me!!!drink more water and dun lazy to wash ur face frequently...smile brings joy >.<

0 thoughts :