Friday, August 28, 2009

1 week missing...

gosh...BREAK RECORD!!! didnt update my blog for A WEEK dy...im sorry...was kinda busy for tests and activities =( last sat and sun (22-23 august), having 30 Hour Famine. Busy in helping in the camp and also took part in fasting for 30 hours. wakaka...proud of myself that i can make it...30 hours without food but only plain water!!!wil update more on it next time...playing with the haler and indirectly camwhore with it..heheZ...log on to worldvision.com.my for more info..trying to take picture that can see my face and also the website behind my shirt...our 30 Hour Famine t-shirt this year...nice right??? ^.^ Group Photo...but will get the nicer view from tze teng's..and committee+volunteers!!!after the camp, went pasar malam at nibong for dinner. oh well, NICHOLAS DROVE THE CF VAN!!!walao...gonna make a quick update now. monday n tuesday i had tests. aih...did badly but i tried my best. slept for few hours only T.T wednesday busy with class and at night i had CF-Bible Study. Rain heavily that night and the staircase was kinda slippery. AND I SLIPPED DOWN. my hand knocked the stairs =( had bruise and my left arm/hand hardly to be active atm. need to massage it everyday. the bone part is kinda painful.... thu-which is today; did visual basic class as usual. oh well, did hands on project again today due 5pm. today is most frustrated day for me. and also bad mood. start doing from 10am til 5pm. repeating doin same thing for so many times but in the end i failed. sent the project before 5pm and i notice that i sent wrong file. by the time i wanna send again, it's closed-means we not allow to send the project dy. argh!!!!!then trying continue do again till 8pm. first time dealing with pc stuff for sooooooo LONG!!! argh!!! went to autocity with james n isaac. we went to secret recipe. while eating also think of my project. argh...what happened to me ah.....my chocolate indulgence.. james's new york cheese cake... isaac's brownie..i enjoyed mine too~~~my fav ice blended green tea...
daddy messaged me..asked me to take care more and also seek for doctor cause my pimple is kinda bad liao...aih...he scared i have scar on my face (which im kinda scare with it also). suddenly miss HOME very much...mommy also msg-ed me...miss the time i spent wit my parents...teach daddy on internet stuff...chatted with mom on family stuffs....

thanks to 2 xiao jies; hooi keng and siaw ping...thanks for the goodies as token of love and care....thanks to loong wei n jasmine also...the merlion keychain exclusively from singapore!!!hahaZ...now add one more for my key chain collections....

0 thoughts :