Wednesday, August 19, 2009

fried porridge for dinner...

2 comments     
categories:  ,
this week rather busy...need write something to express my feeling...had bad cough this few days...worst when i attended the 30 hr famine meeting just now...very very sorry to others..today i had 3 proper meal plus one supper. oh well...back to normal lifestyle...had a nap in noon as the weather is so nice. all my roommie also having a sweet dream..haha...fiona helped me to dabao dinner...it's fried porridge..tasted delicious but i think they put too much ajinomoto and also the dried sotong(dat's y the porridge tasted a bit weird)...tomolo need back up isaac for p&w.went for practice at 8pm before continue for the 30 hr famine at 9.30pm. the meeting last for 2 hr plus..walao...so, went out supper wit my frenZ at 12sth and chatted till 1sth. maybe chatting will make my brain to twist a bit. aih...there are more things awaiting me....need back to my work liao...

2 thoughts :

Anonymous said...

tired de hua, rest more lu....

Joy Easily said...

okay...i will...thanks o..