Saturday, October 17, 2009

committee seminar + foodie

4/10
today loong wei, hooi keng and me didnt attend church but we went for a seminar. aih....from 9am-5pm...can spot US????
12/10
had CG Dinner today...woot...sweat....am i so famous with self-taking picture???lol...in the end, ivy also take picture =) gal's favourite..heheZ..
14/10
Had CF light and easy tonight. Will update soon at CF Blog....

15/10
Kinda surprised my ji mui asked whether im free or not tonight. Luckily nothing bothering me. We had ji mui dinner at fruit XXX. I forgot the shop name dy. it's beside KFC in Nibong Tebal. Guess this is our 2nd Outing for this sem, 1st is dim sum. hehe... later on, had supper with CF Frenz....yan wai kor kor is back!!! woot..this is his always happy face ^.^
16/10
today all my ji mui went back hometown EXCEPT shiaw mei. my room seems very quiet...started miss home pula...been thinking what should i do during the 1 month break..lolZ...busy downloading drama from the server...gonna bring bec for my da jie and mom..heheZ...thinking of buying something for lito jayden >.< my last paper(chinese language) gonna be on 20th but will go to Penang wit Poh Guat on 18th. wuhoo....awaiting for it...after my last paper, im heading to Ipoh, overnight before heading to KLIA by bus the next day...some frenz from da zhuan will be flying off to Miri on the same day but different flight...gonna outing with them on the day itself....start feeling excited dy...BUT I NEED TO CONCENTRATE on my studies atm =(

0 thoughts :