Tuesday, October 06, 2009

i found some pictures...

1 comment     
categories: 
just noticed i have thousands of pictures in my hp. gonna share share by blog it (since i just finish revise for tomorrow Mandarin listening test). blogging is still no.1 entertainment and my best companion to talk with...my 1st ever experience writing so many chinese characters and hanyu pinyin...this is 1st page ONLY...was raining this morning so didnt get to cycle to class. so windy when i walked back to hostel today...feeling like having winter season in foreign country...
having family dinner today...my hyper abang, super kakak and abang sitting down whereas my adik stand beside me...will bring guitar back this sem break..gonna practice more... unforgettable candle light supper...those attended should know what i mean...
picture taken by edmond during convo trip.. picture taken by chee khoon before the memorable dinner....
AND MY SONY ERICSON HANDPHONE CHARGER SPOILED DY!!!!CURRENTLY USING USB TO CHARGE THROUGH MY LAPTOP...

1 thoughts :

冰树 said...

wei! beware a! USB port will easily spoil if you always using it for charging! Buy a new charger better.