Thursday, October 08, 2009

y so busy??!!

No comments     
categories:  ,
Following 2 weeks gonna be the MOST TIRED week for me. though i hope 'someone' can pamper me, but i know itz just a dream. only the almighty one is my best companion atm.

ytday was a tired day for me. slept around 3am sth and woke up at 7.30am and having class from 8am til 4pm straight was 'WOW' for me. went to registry department, dk office and treasurer department to settle some CF thingy after that and went to library due to dun-wan-bec-hostel sickness. had a dutch lady chocolate milk and a blueberry gardenia bread for my lunch AND lucky me had an early dinner with JC, isaac and james at 6am. Back campus around 7pm and get prepared for CF. After CF, cycled back hostel with mun teng. Weeeeeee......kinda miss the time i used to cycle with zoe at night during our 1st and 2nd sem. Had my supper in room. i had jaya's nasi lemak (hope they put more sambal next time) which i choose to use hand to eat and sushi bought by jia yee at the mid-autumn festival.strummed the guitar awhile due to wanna-relax-and-release-my stress(as the keyboard is not with me) before had a small chat wit fren and ZZZ.

currently having VB class and no hands-on assignment this week BUT still have lotsa things awaiting me. Later gonna have a short discussion with loong wei regarding the prayer and thanksgiving item. Gonna finish up my chinese assignment too.

9/10- most CF-ers will go for the Da zhuan camp in Gunung Jerai and i choose not-to-go cause i know i dont have time for that. Have a safe journey there.

10/10-Chinese role play practice

11/10-Sunday service.

12/10- thermodynamic test!!!! (means my weekend is for thermo and the character assignment T.T), english role play discussion, keyboard practice

13/10-character assignment(duno can finish or not as the uni line is so 'GOOD' till i need to press F5 for more than 5 times to load a page), worship practice

14/10-chinese role play presentation, english listening test, CF (light and easy)

15/10-english oral test

16/10-PASS UP CHARACTER ASSIGNMENT!!!VISUAL BASIC TEST!!!!!!!

17/10-fundamental class

18/10-practice for worship team

20/10-CHARACTERISTIC OF MATERIAL TEST!!!!!!

21/10-CF(prayer and thanksgiving)

24-26/10-CPR in Penang

26/10-1/11-STUDY WEEKS STARTS

AND MY FINAL SCHEDULE!!!
3/11-English
4/11-Crystallography of Material
9/11-Engineers in Society
10/11-Characteristic of Material
17/11-Thermodynamic
20/11-Chinese

and guess what........Chinese is the LAST PAPER which will start at 3pm!!! uni gonna be SO QUIET by the time i finish my paper. still wondering how to get to KLIA by 12pm on 21 NOV!!!! used to fly using Air Asia kl-miri around 3sth but

0 thoughts :