Monday, October 26, 2009

Study Week...

No comments     
categories: 
Gosh..time flies super duper FAST..today is the first check point of the study week. Just back from CPR this morning and kinda tired. Slept almost half day but somehow still feeling tired. No mood to do any revision atm PLUS the stress that most of my fren started revising since last week PLUS the lazy-ness plus the feeling wanna sick syndrome make the conclusion that im in a trouble now. oh yeah..... whatever it is...gonna keep myself back to the track. somehow, you will find that your studies will go smoothly and faster if you have a clear mind; which i really need it atm. aih.. somehow, i miss my mom's chicken soup..guess tomorrow gonna deserve myself a herb drink. currently awaiting the holiday more compare to the finals. GOSH..what happen to me..too excited cause will be going to Kuching in mid December and also had a New Year Family dinner this year(Jody will coming back and Grandma will be joining us too). Woot.. besides, need tto thank nuffnang for the prizes (plz refer to project alpha post). all in all, gonna arrange my notes, prepare myself to have a good rest before going for a WAR!!! Have a nice day everyone...

0 thoughts :