Sunday, October 11, 2009

im blogging again....

No comments     
categories:  ,
super quick updates. seems like im addicted to blogging world. and another reason is my readers become lesser if i seldom blog. went church this morning. had lunch near billion and bought some FOODs!!!! wuhoo... cause i discovered that my cabinet looks VERY EMPTY and recently dont have food to eat when it struck midnite. had a gud rest and strummed guitar awhile before went for a jog with sing ei. she made it. 1 non-stop round. stopped by sport complex for a chit chat. then had a bath before dinner with her at my room ^.^ make a green tea to make me awake for the night. tomolo having thermodynamic test!! argh... and i just discovered that i had JDM quiz this fri and test on next fri. my timetable is gonna fully pack once again... nid back dating with thermo nw...........tata..

0 thoughts :