Sunday, November 01, 2009

EXAM WEEK is coming in few hours time...

No comments     
categories: 
tomorrow is my 1st paper for sem 3 finals. feeling kinda excited and also nervous. Tomorrow having my LSP300-English at 2.15pm. people, wish me luck. WISH YOU ALL BEST OF LUCK TOO!~!~!~! Hope that i can crap as much as i can. lolZ.. Wednesday having EBB202-Crystallography paper and i guess i just revise 30% only. Gosh...Gonna catch up tonight =( Was planning to use washing machine during this exam week but somehow im too clever till go and soak the cloth. okay~~~ people, im gonna wash my cloth now before back revising my English.. okay.. wondering how and what im gonna revise right?? reading blog lo and also borrow my frenz' essay book(guess i read 1 essay only). people..i scare i cannot score a good grade for English lar (cause anything also will happen and you never know)..... tata!!! have a nice day ya ^.^

0 thoughts :