Wednesday, November 18, 2009

independent day??

No comments     
categories: 
finally...finished all the brain-washing papers which almost can kill people. The feeling was OKAY for me as i still have 1 more paper on friday. aih..Most or MAJORITY of my coursemates start celebrating their 1 month semester break. Jia Yee back Ipoh dy (will meet her this friday). Been crazily downloading movies and dramas from the server. After dinner, started my drama marathon. Then bath before start doing some CF proposal. Managed to finish all 4 proposals for the month of January. Planned to arrange my notes as my friends wanna put the BOXES together in the TV room but the lazy-ness PLUS tired-ness make me 'aih...settle it tomorrow morning lar'. Hostel started become very QUIET. Gosh..even my room also like that which leads me to on my lappy speaker. Been very headache to pack my stuffs....Maybe gonna spend one whole day to pack. Tomorrow morning need to go offices to settle some documents thingy and need to wash my clothes. Wuhoo...going to watch 2012 with the girls and also guys tomorrow night. haha..itz midnight now but not-feeling-want-to-sleep though plan to sleep early tonight. My face is in critical condition. The pimples can be seen EVERYWHERE and will explode anytime and the BLOOD will flow non-stop. OMG!! and guess what, i planned my holiday timetable dy. lolZ.. kinda excited as im going for some trekking-guess going to Lambir National Park. HahaZ... 3 more days... im waiting for the moment my parents waiting for me at the arrival hall... hope i can hold my tears....

0 thoughts :