Saturday, November 07, 2009

surprise

2 comments     
categories:  ,
because kor, hope u wont kill me with that surprise. hahaZ..okay, just back from supper in taiping. i think nothing can be more crazy than this. went taiping for supper in the midst of exam. guess i need a good rest before continue struggle for my JDM n characterization of material. the weather is so nice. my roommie closed the window cz nw is so-called charlie season BUT i opened mine. itz so windy and feeling like you're in Genting atm. woot... the weather is so tempting and attracted me to ZZZ. nitez everyone!!

by the way, itz 4am now people!!!!

2 thoughts :

~wlw~ said...

wah....
go taiping oso bo jiu...haha

if ppl not taking action, u take the initiative lor....gals in this modern era is normal to take initiative lo....!!!
haha....

but make sure its God tht prepare for u....hehe

yan said...

thx for the visit~

make me so happy ... hahaha