Tuesday, November 17, 2009

crazy tho nt last paper for me..

1 comment     
categories: 
went for supper just now with my other 3 roommates; jia yee, ester and shiaw mei. Actually didnt plan to go for the supper till shiaw mei said 'eh..later supper..hungry lar..'. We though she's bluffing but she kept on asking for supper and asked ester to drive. Lolz.. out of sudden, ester said 'come...supper...'. Lolz..and jia yee prepared to change her cloth =.= so, 4 of us went out riyas lo but blocked by the guard for checking purpose. hahaZ.. The Riyas boss nt around but the worker kept on asking me to eat more. I think im gonna miss the boss after i back hometown for sem break. hahaZ.. currently still dating with thermodynamic. Aih...so many derivations to understand. Feeling the brain wanna explode dy and take some time to update my blog. Jia yee gonna back after the final paper tomorrow and she finished pack her stuff just now in noon. The room gonna filled by me and shiaw mei after tomorrow. Though later is not my LAST paper, i gonna pack my stuffs too as following days gonna spend with free leisure. hahaZ..anyway, not forgetting to revise my chinese paper lar. Feeling really excited atm. Da Jie sms-ed me yesterday asking when is my last paper. At first i though she wants me to buy something from Penang. Who knows, she said, 'after you back home, quickly take your bath and help me to take care of Jayden'. err... SO FAST???!!!! aih..seems like becoming a baby sitter is my part time job during this sem break. Mom not around as she's going to Sibu on Sunday and guess im gonna help to take care of Jayden few nights. Hope i have time to go out yum cha/ supper with the twins and other Da zhuan frenz.

1 thoughts :

~wlw~ said...

nvm lar...
if u not free cm out, we try to arrange time to visit to ur house and visit Jayden lor...hahaa....

i feel like wanna cubit Jayden cheeks alrdy.....wakakaka.....

all the best in ur afternoon thermo lor....God bless..!!!