Saturday, November 14, 2009

Spot Check

2 comments     
categories:  ,
Last night was really surprised by a visit from 3 pretty girls. I never though HK, Wei Way and Mun Teng will come together and spot check me (they said wanna see whether i gt study or not wor). Lolz... Obviously, my lappy is in active mode and lectures notes on the table. We had a girls talk and it's really fun to get know them better. Hahaz... and they were playing around with my toys. Wei Way even wanna rename my lappy with 'pinkto' instead of my 'bao bei no. 2'. She said the name too long wor. Oh well...This tuesday gonna had my 2nd last paper- EBB 236 Thermodynamic and last paper on Friday. Going to have a movie with the girls plus some guys this coming wednesday. woot..need to get back to the study mode...
the girls... Wei Way with all my toys...

2 thoughts :

Joshua Entol said...

Why wei wei can be there 1??

ahjoy said...

haha..she came in campus to visit us mar...wawawa...