Saturday, November 21, 2009

back home for sem 3 break

No comments     
categories: 
wuhoo... woke up at 6.15am and started to repack my stuff. Then went for breakfast at McD with jia yee and her mom. Using 8am bus to KLIA.lotsa story in bus. about an old lady. sorry cz im too lazy and tired to type the stories. First time went to KLIA and luckily i didnt get lost. Just follow the signboard if you are not sure.....Met up with Nellie,Siaw Ming and SM friend. Feeling the world is kinda small. I knew siaw ming and nelly knew siaw ming's friend. We took a group photo and the guy helping us to take picture said rm2 per picture. Lolz..he was joking la. Thanks encik bla bla bla... Our flight delayed by 15 minutes as the flight from phuket is delayed. It's 33000m above the land and the weather is super GOOD till i cannot see the South China Sea at first. It's so cloudy outside and all i can see is the CLOUD. Nice huh....I think most of you started to envy me as i can fly, fly and FLY. Lucky me the weather is getting better and i get to take some picture on the sky. I sat with (err...1 sit gap la..nobody sitting at the middle) an English man who is so BUSY reading his book, entitled FIFA 192. He's so serious till im feeling a bit awkward and scared of him as i went to the toilet and seems like he feel a bit irritated by me. Sort of...duhz...... anyway..had my lunch on plane. Chicken and tomato rice plus JOY orange juice plus ferero rocher plus spritzer mineral water plus a fruit cake. Guess what, the air stewardess served BASKIN ROBBIN on the flight. woot... maybe wanna make me feel happy kua. lolZ.. Kinda surprised lo but i think they did that cause they feel bad for delaying our flight. HahaZ... i know most of you started envy me again. Not everyone have the chance to eat ice cream on flight and so high above the land. Whatever it is.. Reached around 4pm and it's so nice having the Miri fresh air. Pass through the miri immigration centre and went to get my luggage. Waited for kinda long and thought my parents waiting for me outside. Aih.. Who knows, search ere and there, feeling weird why i cannot search for them. Started to call my dad and HE'S STILL WORKING!!! mom at home taking care of jayden. Sat there waiting for my dad. Jody, da jie and bro all messaged me and surprised why no one fetch me. I straight say i very kesian. hahaZ.. lucky my siblings very sayang me...sms with me cause scare i feel lonely. Dad finally fetched me and asked i can snap the BIG SIGNBOARD or not. I pun snap it using my handphone as it takes some time to take camera from my bag. Back home, straight open the door and greet bot mom and jayden. He was smiling and mom keep saying 'ah joy yi yi coming back already'. hahaZ.. Quickly settle my stuff and went for a bath. Guess what i did next?? it's non other than taking care of jayden. hahaZ... he's super cute. bla bla bla... lazy to type dy. hahaZ... Feeling myself very pro. Did i say that he's heavy??!! For the 1st 10 minutes carrying him is OK but after that, you will feel you arm getting tired, tired and TIRED. Took dinner with dad and mom cooked my favourite red wine chicken soup. yummy. my 1st back home soup. Ate the salted chicken that i bought from Ipoh. HahaZ.. then back take care jayden again.. bla bla bla and bla again...hahaZ...oh ya, loong wei, loong yen, jasmine, shi hao, chin mei, po ken, evelyn, andrew and han chiong came to visit me and saw my baby picture =.= Thanks for visiting ya. Sorry that jayden being naughty for not ZZZ in noon (mom say she told him im coming back and he's waiting for me...WHAT IS THIS????!!!!) and you all cannot see him. They went yum cha at 11pm and i couldnt join them. Make myself a longevity mee for supper. Nothing is better than this. Even the riyas maggi sup plus roti telur also cannot beat this. HahaZ.... ding ding dong dong, went zzz around 12am sth... enjoy the pictures...canop post all also..no time edit..

0 thoughts :