Thursday, November 26, 2009

zzz

today really get to nap...finally....lolZ...happy happy... mom said i really can zzz a lot.. takkan today 1st day baru know me... Today mom cook bak kut teh... feeling myself very lucky once back home.. Everyday drinking nice soup.... Play with jayden just now... He merajuk as no one talk and play with him (everyone working and feeling tired mar...). He started wanna talk liao... like to say 'ang gu gu'... cute ah.... like to play with saliva and put both his fist into his mouth..lolZ... tomolo is public holiday. Finally get to out with my fren... gonna out yum cha with them... recently just learn how to download movie and drama..of cause...need a good sifu to teach la.. my bro in law.. heheZ... actually i wont download if no people asked for my help. My twin and bro asking me to download this and that. What to do...I have the longest holiday among us.. Gonna busy downloading... will update soon.. tata...

0 thoughts :