Saturday, November 28, 2009

1 week...

1 comment     
time flies kinda fast. Seems like i just step on Miri land not long ago..now i alone at home again. Look after the clothes hanging outside. Was having breakfast with mom this morning till sis called saying jayden vomit again. Kinda worry (scare he has digestion problem) so we went back home after breakfast and postponed our shopping plan (buying groceries larr..hehe...).Sis and mom bring Jayden to see doctor. Dont know why today the clinic is full with people. Sis said they are still waiting for their turn (more than 1 hour liao). Was chatting with my Badminton Forum frenz. OMG!!!! Thomas Cup is on 9-16 May 2010. The problem is, im going for camp cameron on 10-29 May 2010. Arghh.... Gonna miss the match AGAIN!!! Hardly to watch Thomas Cup LIVE in stadium. Last Thomas Cup in Malaysia was in 1992. So, it's 18 years ago. People, please update with me the Thomas Cup result ah..... Now still considering wanna go for MAS Open on 19-24 January 2010 or not. Next semester i have lab (means i cannot skip it). If i really wanna go, I need to finish my report and skip the following days lectures. Moreover, i need to prepare $$ for the tickets, foods and staying place. Gonna see my budget 1st. i wanna meet LEE YONG DAE!!!!! hahaZ...... Tomorrow im gonna follow my neighbour to catholic church. So long didnt attend mass, almost forgot the way they conduct the mass. Sure i look like a noobie again. Whatever it is, you need to be brave to start the 1st step, right?? =) Kinda happy with my life atm. No worries, no much to think of. Just hope my pimple wont come and find me again. My face is in critical stage already T.T and guess i need to cut my SUPPER. Last night was feeling hungry but i kept on drinking water and zzz early. people, im 46KG already. Really wanna *piak* myself already. *Faint*

1 thoughts :

huong said...

Gosh!!! You almost fatter than me...