Monday, November 23, 2009

tired...

No comments     
categories: 
walao eh...1st time feeling TIRED, SLEEPY and BUSY during my semester break. I never experience this before as my previous semester break is kinda free and relax. Woke up by dad at 7am today. yeah. 7 am!!!! I set my alarm at 8am but somehow they need my help to do this and that. I helped to look after jayden awhile as they all need to prepare to get to work. Helped to wash milk bottle, hang the washed 'lampin', baby cloth and we-adults cloth. Then helped to boil hot water and they all went to work whereas jayden going to baby sitter house. Cant continue back zzz as i need to look after the clothes hanging outside. Prepared my breakfast and eat while watching drama series (the only entertainment). Waiting for the plumber to come but he came around 10am sth. Went out to meet the da zhuan friends at 'naga liar' (famous nasi lemak in Miri) around 12pm sth. Help to fetch them to bus stop and i went to dabao my lunch. Having dry mee pok, wantan soup(make sure they put pepper before you eat!!!!) plus a cup of green tea.
Then back home, started to sweep and mop the floor then started to prepare dinner lo. Today just cook some simple dishes as im rushing-the food should ready by 5pm. I cooked peanut lotus soup today. Boiled for almost 1 hour. Yummy...

people...this is not potato ah....this is lotus..lol... ways to cook SIMPLE peanut lotus soup. Even noobie like me also can cook. First, prepare dry peanut, lotus and pork rib. Peel the lotus skin like u peel apple skin. Slice it and boil it with peanut for about 25-30 minutes. Then, put in the pork rib. Waited another 20 minutes then add in some salt for taste and ready to serve. Easy right??!! Can try yourself >.< was making sauce for the jellyfish and i hardly to find the oyster sauce. Know why??? Because the fridge full with Homemade foochow red wine. Wuhoo.... nice nice nice...
surprised why i can update blog around 7pm sth right?? cause i no need take care of jayden tonight. Feeling relax awhile......Gonna korek keyboard later. Dont know where my dad put already.started rain..gonna have a nice sleep tonight....

0 thoughts :