Thursday, November 12, 2009

relaxing day~~

No comments     
categories: 
I'M IN HOLIDAY MOOD ATM!!!!! OMG!!! Feeling like i've finish all the final papers. Looking at my neighbours (mostly juniors), started packing their stuffs and some even back their hometown since last week really make me envy them. Seriously, i havent do any revision for my upcoming next tuesday paper. Somehow, i lost my study mood. Yesterday and today has been the MOST RELAX day for me. This morning i woke up around 12pm something (because the fire drill alarm woke me n my roomate up) as i slept 1am last night (early right???). means...i slept for almost 11 hours!! havent count my nap time. Can you imagine that?? Gosh.. and guess what. I started to plan what should I do once i back my hometown. woot. I think mostly ZZZ also >.< Today really did a lot of useless thing. Watch drama, ZZZ and crapping. Lolz...I finished watching a Hong Kong Drama entitled 'the stew of life'. Last few episodes really touched on bf-gf relationship. All i can summarise is 'RELATIONSHIP IS COMPLICATED'. There are differences between before and after a guy and a girl step into bf-gf relationship. There will be a lot of miscommunication and misunderstanding. So, be prepared and think twice if you really wanna step into a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. DON'T RUSH >.< Is that a MUST for a guy to take action first?? my answer is 'YES'. Guys prefer their gf know how to cook?? i think most guys will say 'YES'. It's God gift for a girl-cooking for their beloved one. I suggest you to watch that drama (especially last few episode) if you wanna know more. Was planning to go jogging today but ended up a NO for me. Sad la. Few days didnt jog already. Getting fat as i eat eat and EAT+sit sit and SIT= TUMMY!!! GOSH!!! Thought can snap a picture of rainbow and it's really a mission IMPOSSIBLE for me. I managed to snap night rainy view. I used flash and turn out looks like snowing..... ate maggi in room and the feeling was so NICE!!! Hot maggi in such weather, HOW CAN I RESIST??!! suddenly feeling myself so lucky compared with the African kids which unable to eat such thing. If PLUS eating ice cream in raining season would be better (need wait i finish my tue paper as i dont want to fall sick). Blowing the HOT MAGGI....yummy.. Just finish watching few episodes of 'beautiful cooking'. Suddenly feel wanna build a kitchen in my room. LolZ.. cant wait to go back home. Gosh. Miss my mom's cook SO MUCH!!!! yum yum... AND IT"S NEXT SATURDAY- that im going to FLY...wuhoo.... joy sot jor lo....

0 thoughts :