Friday, November 27, 2009

another day with my nephew..

No comments     
categories: 
this morning out breakfast with my parents. Before that, of course talking with my nephew la...hahaZ.. After breakfast, went to see doctor and went to jalan jalan at parkson. Saw popular have book sale and i saw a book 'how to earn money through blogging'. hahaZ... PEOPLE!!! please support my blog by clicking the nuffnang advertisement ya. Thanks!! Then back home around 1pm sth and i take turn to take care of jayden lo. He likes to play and dont want to zzz. The only way is holding his non-stop-busy-hand and keep saying o o o (till me myself also almost fall asleep...lolZ). Guess he'e kinda scare as he kept on tembling during zzz. Watched badminton match and ATP on Astro Supersport while taking care of my nephew. Somehow, i can smell that he's pee-ing and poo-ing. Told my mom he poo but mom said NO. Who knows, both kena. lol... Somehow, i still cannot stand with the smell. Maybe i allergy with smelly thing kua. Tips for taking care kids: Dont wake him up just to change his diapers. Wait he feel uncomfortable and he himself naturally wake up then only change as you cannot disturb baby's sleeping time. Feeling my back very tired as the sitting position is a bit incorrect. Only me and mom at home in noon but moom was taking her nap so i in charge to make sure jayden zzz. Very tired.... After that, was busy helping to download some dramas and chat with my friends lo. Tonight yum cha cancelled as everyone was so busy with their activities. What to do.... Bla bla n bla lo... Jayden cried badly just now. I think he really get scare. I dont know it's a chinese tradition or what. When a kid started screaming and crying, mom will get a cloth which consisted of hard boiled egg (without the yoke) and a silver ring. The ring will indicates something. If it's red, that's mean the baby is sort of heat/ fever. If it's purple, means he's scared. Just now mom help to urut the whole body with the cloth and the ring shows purple. Means my predictions in noon is correct lo. Walao... suddenly feel myself a bit pro liao. Just now i almost cried when i see him acting such a way. I can see my sis also almost cried. All i can do just pray for my sis and her family. People, keep them in your prayer also, k?? thanks... Being a parent is NOT EASY. You need to sacrifice a lot of things. Seeing my sis, first time become a mom, feeling discouraged when she dont know how to handle something, really make me start to think a lot. Am I a good mother in future?? Can i handle all those things without my mom's help?? Am i able to make him sleep, feed him, bath him, wipe his messiness, keep on accompany him, talk with him, see him growing up and etc....Gosh..i did tell my mom that, maybe one day i'll like my sis, noobie in everything..Feeling myself as a lucky person as I can start to learn so many basic things. Really thankful... All in all, just hope everyone stay happy (including myself) and stay healthy... God Bless!!!

Christmas is around the corner....

0 thoughts :