Thursday, November 05, 2009

bed in usmkkj

No comments     
categories: 
people...i just woke up not long ago (erm...around 11.10am?? ) lolZ...make myself a hot hot green tea and feeling HUNGRY again (thanks VP LW for the supper).waiting for my fren to dabao lunch for me. haha.. talking bout zzz (one of my favourite past time besides blogging and eating...). Somehow, i dont know why i MUST attach to the bed EVERYDAY. lolZ.. i wonder if the bed have some sort like electrostatic force that can attract me. In USMkkj, you're given a bed and also a senior-left-pillow if you are lucky. oh well, a Sarawakian like me, of course will bring along other thing lo. From a plain plain bed become a pampered princess bed, how can i resist myself from zzz?? lol.. i have a bad habit-only will sleep well with a pillow and blanket. So, most of my fren asked, 'your bed have sooo many things, gt place to zzz o not??' aiyo...OF COURSE GOT LA!!! hiak hiak hiak... this is my bed in uni...compare with the bed at home, err.... i think both same la...just that i have bigger bed (cz nid share with my twin) and have more PILLOWS at home.... lolz... the blanket that made by my late grandma always make me zzz soundly. She made the blanket by herself, combination of all kinds of cloths and can you believe that she made it for all her grandchild?? amazing right?? somehow, the blanket is a bit 'koyak' liao..gonna bring back home and ask mom to sew (i lazy mar... >.< ). SIXTEEN MORE DAYS!!!!!

aih...EBB245-----> i HOPE i can understand you well....the weather is SO NICE atm...windy plus raining day...should i get back zzz again???

0 thoughts :