Friday, November 20, 2009

Last Day in Uni

No comments     
categories: 
People, im currently in IPOH now. okay...im suppose to zzz now as i need to wake up at 6am tomorrow to repack my stuffs, going breakfast in McD with Jia Yee and going to klia by bus at 8am. today can be said as tiring day for me. slept at 5am and force myself to woke up at 9am just to send my bed sheet and pillow case and some clothes to laundry. Then started revising my Chines till 12pm then lunch. Feeling kinda nervous but that cant kill me. Finished my paper earlier (never expect as i thought the paper will be very hard). Whatever it is..After that, feeling wanna cry but i brave enough to overcome it. At least you let me know the answer >.< then followed chee khoon back his house to pack his stuff and we're heading to Ipoh. Never though he'll let me drive. The weather and the evening view is VERY BEAUTIFUL...seriously....too bad im driving and cannot capture the nice view...reach ipoh almost 8pm and we're heading for dinner. After dinner, i back to my friend house lo. Thanks CK for the dinner and the ride. Back home, take a shower then out wit Jia Yee to find a box. Luckily seven-eleven was kind enough and donate the box. HAHA.... SEVEN-ELEVEN, YOU'RE THE BEST (really 24 hrs anything also have but please lower your price..)hahaZ... Back chat with my brother. So happy he bought a fishing rod for me. Awaiting going fishing with my brother and dad. Yippee. Seems like my holiday gonna filled with this and that. Nevertheless, PEOPLE!!! dont worry too much ya. i'll update my blog consistently....

okay...enough of today's story. As i mentioned earlier, i went for a movie in Sunway Carnival in Seberang Jaya with the girls and the guys. Okay... Really wanna to make a complain here. SUNWAY CARNIVAL, CAN YOU INCREASE YOUR PARKING LOT???!!!! it's so hard to find a parking lot within 15 minutes which that's the maximum limit for the free admission. Secondly, the toilet is stink and the pump for the soap is rather too slow. Please upgrade it, okay?? Thirdly, can i request to switch ON the light for the toilet outside the cinema?? it's so dark and how do you expect HUMAN to pee properly in a dark??? okay... i know i sound VERY BAD atm. Whatsoever it is, hope i can see the improvement for my next visit.

Time to ZZZ..Gonna update my next post in MIRI...wuhoo...

0 thoughts :