Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

hohoho...Merry Christmas peep!!! How do you spend your X'mas?? well, i went for a mass last night with my eldest sista. The church is so crowded and surprisingly 'Joy to the world' is in the air before the mass ended. Reached home almost 1am and fall zzz by 2am (i suppose). hmmpp... Have a good sleep and woke up around 9am sth. Went for breakfast with my parents, went to book place for New Year Family Dinner plus ordering some dishes, went for shopping (where i didnt get to buy any) and went to buy groceries with my parents. Around 1pm sth, Felicia came to fetch me and went to Bintang Megamall for my F6 frenz gathering. Had my lunch in Secret Recipe(where KFC, Pizza Hut, Sugarbun, Sushi King, Marry Brown, McD were crowded by HUMAN) which burning my notes. Reached home before 5pm and went to airport to fetch my BRO with my dad. Wuhoo.... he bought the fishing rod back. Actually mom wanna me to accompany her to go for the wedding dinner tonight. In the end, dad went with mom which left me, BRO, bro in law n eldest sista PLUS lito jayden at home. bro in law, eldest sis n jayden went to dabao food back. So, we had 3 different pizzas, yummy fried chicken from KFC, nuggets from KFC, mashed potatoes n potato wedges from KFC too plus new shandy grape flavour. lolZ... eat till super duper full. after dinner, kept online and busy with nonsense stuff (which i also dont what am i busy at). All in all, kinda memorable Christmas for me. Recently feeling myself less blogging dy. Been thinking lotsa recently and online searching for something. Maybe im way too worry bout it. Time for relax atm.


0 thoughts :