Tuesday, December 22, 2009

One Life Revolution (OLR)

No comments     
categories: 
10-11 Dec 2010
Bintang Mega Mall, Miri

OLR held from 10-13 Dec where i helped out for the 1st 2 days. there are 2 shifts per day (9am-4pm, 3pm-10pm) and i selected 3pm-10pm shift. Kinda nervous and dont know what to do when i reached there. Waited for ah kit and we went to report ourself as volunteer before we line up waiting our turn to experience it ourself. I was posted to help at the entrance where i need to explain to the visitors what they should and shouldnt do. Besides, i need to help handle the MP3, help to take the MP3 from the rack and help to calculate the number of visitors. The main thing at the entrance, NO CAMERA allowed. lol... oh well, my buddies in OLR also knew that i LOVE taking photo. Even Jennifer from World Vision keep on reminding me to not taking any picture inside there. lolZ... 2nd day i helped at the main entrance again as the WV staff forgot that i was suppose to help out at the clinic. so, at 7pm after dinner, i helped at the clinic. Besides me, Evelyn and Han Chiong also volunteered themselves to help out. HahaZ... the funny thing is, my buddy told me someone need me to take picture. Who knows, han chiong and evelyn wanna take pic with me. LOL... proud being a part of USM kkj....
recently no time to blog a lot... jz enjoy the pic lo... more pictures click HERE

0 thoughts :