Tuesday, December 29, 2009

what i did few days before uni reopen on 28/12

26/12
went out breakfast with the parents and bro. After breakfast, went to straighten my hair. yeap... for the 3rd time in my life. Lolness... this time mom and dad helped me to pay the bill. thanks daddy and mommy ^.^ at night, followed mom to a wedding dinner at eastwood whereas bro followed dad to a wedding dinner (too) at boulevard restaurant. gulped 2 glass of red wine. mom not allow me to take more as she scare i will get drunk where i can drink more than that during my eldest sista wedding.

27/12
guess everyone is very busy tidying up their room today.went out breakfast wit bro n parents. rains so heavily today. helped mom with the paper work. went out shopping with 2 handsome guy... (of cuz my dad n my bro la...). saw this...i like the colours went to search for some nice slippers but din found any. saw a nike shoe but i need to wait for my income first. recently very poor-no money.... night time rush helping mom do paper work again.... tired but fun holiday for me...

0 thoughts :