Saturday, December 12, 2009

S.I.C.K

=.= im sick again.... shiettttt.. tomorrow having bbq with my ex-primary school classmates and I AM SICK NOW!!! sore throat, a bit fever, coughing and flu. Had a very good rest today. Was suppose to help to take care of Jayden cause only my dad and me at home but i fall zzz after taking medicine. Luckily mom came back and helped to look after him. Hope i can recover soon. I dont want to get sick during the trip... argh... I haven start packing yet and my luggage still full with the clothes ( means i havent unpacking yet since i back last month....). One Life Revolution is really fun and im really gonna miss it. Too bad i cant help out in last 2 days. Will update the OLR post soon.....

2 thoughts :

Chee Yang said...

take care oooooo.....

~wlw~ said...

Take care lor..@!!
Cheers up....and God bless...