Thursday, December 03, 2009

out shopping with empty hand

woke up around 7am sth today. Early le...hahaZ...went back to my secondary school with my mom as she needs to sign something in school. Met mdm wong (the penolong kanan 1), and the very 1st thing she said to me was 'why are you so stressed up'. lol... Cause my face full with pimples mar.. She's stressed up also. Busy with paper works. wakaka... Met mdm pui also. HeheZ... Then had breakfast with mom at Sun City. After that went for shopping in Boulevard. Plan to buy short pants and shirts but my mission failed. Maybe will go shopping in Kuching kua.. LolZ... Found a nice blouse/ Barbey-like shirt, i tried and put aside cause wanna consider awhile again. WHO KNOWS!!!! A lady saw it when i put aside then she tried AND she bought it. Aih... Sad la...



0 thoughts :