Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dental Braces-Tooth Extraction 1

2 comments     
categories: 
Went to see a dentist in my uni's clinic. She came from Iraq and she's a very nice gal ^^ Frankly, i think she's very kind and sweet. Too bad she's going to go back to her country so the dental clinic in my uni will close down soon. Didn't feel any pain when she extracted my tooth but i can feel it once the anesthesia is gone =.= There's a hole in my mouth now. The feeling is so bad and i hardly to chew it for the first day after i extracted the tooth. Still have 3 more to go~~ ahjoy!!! Be Strong!!!
The extracted tooth. Gone forever from my mouth but i'll keep it ^^
The blood that running like a pipe water. The cotton given by dentist is not enough. Guess what i did.... I put on the last cotton and went for nap.... Genius enough right... Lucky i didn't swallow it =.=


2 thoughts :

aiwei said...

The sight of the extracted teeth make me sick.*faint* I can't resist to stick my tongue into the hole where the teeth is gone. So gross isnt it I know haha.

I went to a dental appointment once and came out of the room looking like a vampire. My mouth just so full of blood wouldnt stop the bleeding so scary.

Joy Easily said...

haha...yeah...truly gross....