Wednesday, August 18, 2010

time...

3 comments     
categories: 
24 hours really not enough for me. 8-10 hours for sleep, 5 hours for class, 3 hours for meals and i still have extra 6 hours for bath, assignments and etc. how long can i survive this kind of life???

oh well, i haven't mention bout the time that i spent with my friends. Possible to take almost half day with my friends. Gosh.... I know working life aren't good compared with study life but life still have to go on.....

having test later at night but i haven't start doing my revision yet. Just not-that-into-the-mood yet. Don't know how to describe....

So many things to update and yet i really need to find a suitable and sufficient time to really sit and start writing with a happy mood.

Gonna update lotsa things soon but don't ask me when cause the only answer i can give you is SOON.

Be patience~~~

Remember to keep support my blog ya..

3 thoughts :

Ken Wooi said...

i want more time too =)

eMiLy said...

Don't forget to take care of yourself during busy times like this. All the best!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.