Saturday, August 07, 2010

uni line SUCKS~~~

2 comments     
categories: 
okay...i sounds RUDE again~~~ I KNOW~!!!

Lotsa things to blog at but THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT MOOD AND TIME~~~~!!

sien-nyer...

woke up this morning. Had a complete 8 hours zzz. Im blessed cause im still alive~~

washed my clothes and tidy up my room.

rest and keep doing useless thing-drama time....

i know lotsa things waiting for me to do but im not in the right mood to do it...

if im in a good mood, i'll complete the task super duper quickly~~

well, gonna date with all the study-related-stuffs which is non other than the SIEN assignments...

i wonder where did i learn the 'SIEN' word from...

okay~~ gonna rest awhile... dinner at 6pm with my friends..

Take care people...will blog soon if i get the blogging mood back~~

TATA!!!!


2 thoughts :

eMiLy said...

really busy? do take care yea. me too finally can blog but my mind is a mess now. lol
hope u r doin fine.. hugs~~

ahjoy said...

lol...nt busy...but lazy..lol..