Saturday, January 01, 2011

01.01.11

3 comments     
categories: 
HAPPY NEW YEAR~~~

owhkay... i wished u all in the previous post dy.....

guess everyone went somewhere special to celebrate this special day..

Went breakfast, went to market, n took my nap (guess itz my 3rd nap within this semester break)

bla n bla n bla... finding company address for my internship (which i did it few days ago)....

and bla n bla n bla.....
finally settle with all the letters~~~ in 2 hours (i guess) includes printing, cutting, glue-ing, pasting, folding n etc.... still have lotsa emails to be sent out ): actually im not feeling stress but somehow some of my friends gave me stress. sien... whatever it is, im so glad i can settle this thing before i left home.... ignore the pink mattress... was enjoying my time doing this thing while watching tennis final match between federer and nadal....almost lying and plan to zzz there tonight..lol....

need to pack my stuffs soon... OMG!!! i dont want to go back.... =( but i have some serious stuffs to settle once im back uni.... almost midnight now... bed time... owh, itz raining... tata!!

3 thoughts :

w3il22 said...

wow..since when you become a postman..send so many o?

Joy Easily said...

haha... internship nid find a lot le... sure reply very few de =(

huichek said...

why need to use snail mail??tot will do with only email??last time I never sent..