Monday, January 10, 2011

im tired..

No comments     
categories:  ,
okay... this title appears again~~~ at least better than im homesick or im emo...

seriously... im in those conditions now... really miss home badly. Guess it's my 1st year 1st semester syndrome attacked me once again~~ i shouldnt be emo but the LOVE i had at home really makes me emo even more... i miss my parents, my family, my home and of course the land i was born and grew up...

today is exactly A WEEK i came back here-campus and i can say that i sleep on time- either 12am sharp or before 1am or earlier than that... things like a ABC for me once again. I need to learn new things again this semester and somehow im feeling VERY TIRED at the beginning of the semester. My timetable is not as pack compare with previous semester but im feeling i need more rest. Maybe i havent cope with the campus life yet.

Back in campus, i ate 6 times out of seven in campus cafe. Surprised?? Yes?? No?? Yeah... Been hanging around and eating in campus cafe. The food wasnt as bad as i though. As least, i can sense the simple-home-cook and i manage to save my money. Recorded down my expenses throughout this and last semester, it's pretty obvious that i've been spending A LOT!! Of course, im really grateful that my parents are there for me, handle all my expenses in my uni life.

Thinking of new year resolution, well, i havent really reflect back 2010. I not a person that wishing for a BIG thing in my life. As long i can survive and sufficient, i should be grateful with that. 2011 is another year for me. Doing better in my life and spending more time with my family is for sure.

Last week has been a hectic week for me. Not sure im gonna share my almost-miss-the-flight story or not, but im sure i'll blog again when im back home for CNY. Went to find my school's dean and deputy dean  regarding the student exchange application, sadly to say that they didnt approve my application due to certain issue. Oh well, i accept their decision with my open heart and i know He will give me a better plan in future ;)

Regarding the internship application, im still praying for it. Hoping the company will notice my application and will take me as one of their trainees. I do not hope for high allowance during the internship, but just hope that i can get a place back in my hometown and the allowance is sufficient for my transportation (fuel price kinda high nowadays). Pray for me ya~~~

Studies~~~ Im not in the mood yet but im trying to stay awake in class. I promise to myself that i wont skip any class for this semester (except for the late-back-campus and early-back-home-for-CNY) as i bought the ticket more than half years ago. Of course, try to improve my poor result.

Friends have been very kind to me. Lurve you all. Without you all, i think i'll just keep quiet for the entire semester.

This semester i spend more time in my room. Somehow i dont feel like going out like i was last time. Most probably i wanna save more money for my final year backpacking plan ;) Things are getting busy each day. Assignments and assignments kept on hunting me and im not in the mood yet. I really need to adjust my mood back.

Good news for new year is i no need to take any acne medication again. At least im free from feeding myself 1 tablet per day. Been very careful with the food consumption for this half years. Avoid from fried stuffs (but i do take some once a while), chocolate, sweets n carbonate drinks. Haha... but for sure some of it i DID take once a while. Life would be bored without food la okayyyy~~~

Starting with repairing my skin and so far it turns out well. Braces treat me pretty well too. Each day it transform to a better one and of course, thanks to daddy and mommy for paying the bill.

Lab report is waiting for me and somehow i dont feel like doing it. Somehow i dont understand why we need to do such a long report every week and discussion part must be different although we're in the same group. Oh well, human is insane.... i know...

16 more days and im flying off once again. Skipping 3 days classes are quite dangerous, but i know i MUST take that risk. Cannot wait to meet my old friends and of course i think i will spend most of my time at HOME!!! =) Will update soon peeps- when im feeling like wanna says something out loud... Thanks for reading ^^

TAKE CARE!!
Awaiting CNY to take another family photo.


0 thoughts :