Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Thaipusam Day

Happy holiday peeps... errr... Should i say Happy Thaipusam day?? lol... Too bad my friends in Sarawak doesnt have this holiday >.<

So basically, what u did today?? Oh well, im really a dead meat today. Slept from 12am till 10.30am. Then went for meeting at 11am till 12pm something, had my lunch, online awhile then get back to sleep again. Then woke up around 6pm, went to friend's room then online again. Had subway for dinner. Thanks to my friends for buying that for me =)

Okay~~ i know that's pretty bored... but im really blessed that i get to rest rEst reSt resT and REST!! lol...

been missing from this space for some time dy. Every time feeling want to write something,but the laziness struck me again and again..recently busy with uni life plus studies...

the most HAPPENING thing happened was saying goodbye to wei way T.T not much i wanna share here... just all the BEST to her in her new working environment :)
wei way and me during her farewell 
Take care peeps..

0 thoughts :