Friday, January 14, 2011

Brilliant~~

No comments     
categories: 
Good morning peeps~~

Anyone of you wake up at 5.30am today?? Oh well, i do. Guess this rarely happen to me unless during the Finals. Thinking back when we're in Primary and Secondary school, our parents used to wake us up every morning in order to reach school before 6.45am. As my mom is a teacher, oh well, i need to reach school earlier compared to other kids who are still in their dreamland. During 6th Form, i need to reach school by 6am due to prefect's duty.

Surprisingly, i am able to wake up super duper early today. Oh well, imagine that i slept around almost 2 am and by maths i just had 3 hours plus of sleep only. Stomach pain and uneasiness really bother my sleep. Other than that, i think that the must-complete-lab-report syndrome is hunting me.

Set my alarm at 6am but i happen to woke up at 5am!! Oh well.... blame me for not doing my report early. I didnt feel sleepy at all (where i thought i will) when im rushing to settle my lab report. Im suppose to use 2 hours to settle the discussion part and settle the conclusion part when im in the class later. Kinda surprised cause i settled everything within 1 and a half hours.

So, went to wash my clothes ;) I no need to worry of my dirty clothes in the pail dy. Feeling kinda fresh to wake up early in the morning and start disturbing some human by saying Good Morning. Lol...

It's a great day by blessing others and im happy by doing that. How Great Is Our God!!! This words kept on appearing in my mind. Oh well, maybe i used to complain a lot and hardly to appreciate lito tiny thing. Recently i feel that i angry less (still angry at certain things) but LESS~~ Feeling it's worthless by angry at something where you can just forget bout it.

Tonight will be an AWESOME CG Dinner at Stephen's house^^ This week has been a little busy week and i can sense that more to come in following weeks. Things never get simple. Challenges awaiting you each day and you need to face it. Less homesick and thanks to the workload :) But yet, im still counting down and itz 12 more days back home. Hehe...

Till then, i'll update soon ^^


0 thoughts :