Sunday, January 30, 2011

2011 CNY Break~~

Happy Holidays Peeps~~ oops... not applicable for those who are still working.... 


How's your weekend gone so far?? haha... Sorry that i've been missing from this space for almost 1 week plus... So many things to write, so many things to say, so many things to share... haha..


Starting with material night on last friday. It was a blast one. Will update more on my following post (hopefully i keep my promise). Then went for Penang Trip with my Ji Muis and coursemate. It was fun and of course i did spend $$ too. 


Had Sabbath Day on Sunday and i really keep my brain SHUT DOWN. haha.. Monday class was as usual... 3 hours class in the morning and that's it.


Tuesday is the MOST hectic day for me. Morning 10am class till 6pm... Thanks to the lab on Tuesday~~~ Enjoyed my lab this week. Dealing with clay processing method. Get to play with some pottery and seriously i get mad with the OLD machine. Keep press with my damn leg and it doesnt work at all!!! Imagine i need to suffer that for more than TWO hours~~    
Went dinner with my heng dais after my lab. Went to Raja Uda for tom yum but too bad the shop is closed. Then we went for curry mee but it's closed too. Ended up we ate in a new shop in Autocity. Luckily the foodie didnt disappointed us ^^

Reached campus almost 10pm and started doing my lab report (results part). Then celebrated one of my ji muis burfday. haha.. She was busy doing her lab report too and asked me to help her to print something. I kept telling her that im planning to wash my clothes, so please inform me if she happen wanna come my room. Waited my another ji mui to finish her meeting around 12.30am and we headed up to the room with lighted candles cake (: She was so surprised as we planned to celebrate her burfday after CNY. Although it's simple celebration and a very short 30minutes, i could feel the happiness and surprises in her eye. Once again, HAPPY BURFDAY LENG LUI JIA YEE!!!!~~~ 
Continued doing my lab report at 1am and thank God that i manage to settle it by 5am and get to have a rest for almost 2hours plus. Woke up at 7.30am and caught the USM shuttle bus to main campus at 8am. Actually i entered the wrong bus but the bus driver is kind enough to help me to get my stuffs on the bus and i reached main campus around 9am something. Grandpa JJ fetched me to the airport and i saw LOTSA KOREANS and~~~~ we're on the same flight. I saw Siaw Ping too and had a great chat with her. Haha. I sat on the last row of the plane. Seriously, i dozed off once the plane is on the air. Reached LCCT and had McD for lunch. Thanks for Siaw Ping for accompany me and we had a great chat moment. haha... Never though that my flight is rescheduled for 1hours plus from my actual flight. Thanks to AIR ASIA!!! =.=

The air steward and stewardess are very kind and very friendly. The most important thing is the air steward is very HANDSOME. lol.. Too bad im too tired to look at him as im trying my best to have some rest~~
Mommy fetched me at the airport. Ate home cook and slept around 10pm plus.

Wednesday woke up super early to do some laundry. Too bad i dozed off in the living room in noon and had a great dinner with the family and cousins~~ Thursday also did nothing (mostly housework lor...).

Friday did nothing also. Feeling tired and dozed off at 11am sth for 6 hours~~ Night went to fetch my twin sister, went dinner together with her and mom then went shopping with dad following after his dinner with the colleagues. Didnt buy anything but i get to try some shirt on. Tried this a-bit-like-cheongsam. lol..
Had a great chat with my twin sister and we went shopping together the next day. Haha.. Bought a tube and a belt for my dress~~ Nothing much~~

Sunday went for breakfast and shopping with the parents and twin sis  again. Once again, i tried the shirt but i didnt buy it. HAHA!!!
 
Today get go kai kai and tried some nice shirts. Helped to do some house chores and playing around with my nephew. He's getting heavier each day. Fed him porridge today and bring him playing with the swing. Getting naughtier each day but his cute-nest can clear everything. Every time tell me 'ball ball' when he saw something round shape, even the lantern outside my house. Lol... Less than a week i need to go back to my reality world. Can the earlth STOP for a moment?? hmmp...

Gonna get back to zzz. Tomorrow need to accompany mommy to market ^^ Nitez peeps... (will update soon)

2 thoughts :

w3il22 said...

wah~really a long post~
need to do till 5 am o?
cham lo~next group is me~

Joy Easily said...

haha... cz i din do intro part also ma..