Saturday, April 09, 2011

08.04.11

No comments     
categories:  ,
what's so special on this day???!!

It's a GOOD and BAD day for me~~ so it's a neutral day after all....

This morning had 2 hours class (and it was a talk by an invited speaker)...

Talked on the Energy Storage/ Battery~~ which related to advance materials...

Had a breakfast treated by our lecturer Dr. Azmin. BTW, he's one of my favourite lecturers in this campus ^^ and and and...i asked him to donate for 30 Hour Famine and he really super duper supportive. Thanks Dr!!!!

Then, went for CF prayer meeting. My EX-CGL (sze-lyn) came back to pay a visit. Super surprised and happy. Thanks for the cakes... yummy ne....

Had a good rest in the evening. Slept till 7pm. Gosh....

A cup of Milo to fill my stomach for dinner.... which i had another cup around 1am cause i cant stand the hunger.....

The campus is rather quiet as most of the people back home for study week/ weekends. I miss home.......


0 thoughts :