Saturday, April 30, 2011

Update from HOME :)

No comments     
categories: 
Hi peeps. A big Hugz and Lurve from HOME. Back HOME is the most wonderful thing that I ever wish for. Meeting up with my families and the town atmosphere can really cheer my day up. Had my last paper on 26 April; which is EBB 342-Quality Control and Management.  

Right after the paper, my friends and I headed to Sushi King for the Bonanza RM2 Promotion. Went with Jia Yee, Kok Sun, Chee Yang, Siew Huoi and Jas; I lost count how many plates we had that night. After that, we went to Pacific for a movie: The Chinese Ghost Story. Rushing back to pack my stuffs until 1am =(

Next morning, headed to Penang with Chee Khoon, Mun Teng and Hooi Keng. Thanks peeps for the company. Went for Dim Sum at Taman Pekaka and 3 of them sent me off at the airport. They were so sweet: helped me to carry all my stuffs. 
Anyone know what is this for???The plastic thingy~~I never see this before.
 
I was very excited as im going to meet my Best Friend: Huong and my twin: Jody in Kuching. Same flight with CMC Pastor and experienced a long queue at the immigration counter in Kuching International Airport (KIA). Why no express line for Sarawakian???!!! Huong came to fetch me at the airport. We headed for lunch and went for a movie: Red Riding Hood after that at The Spring. Huong scolded by a girl cause she ON her phone. She just wanna look at the message and yet being scolded. Huong, you are BAD LUCK. WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH~~~~~
After the movie, went for window shopping and I spotted a cap. White color, pink wordings and made of cotton from PDI. No budget to buy it now. Saw few dress that I lurve~~ Oh well, no nice figure, how to wear??? Lol…
Met up with my twin and had cold stuffs with her and Huong~~ Yummy….
Huong fetched me back to KIA and im waiting for my next flight back HOME!!! Some random shots~~
Oh ya, did I said that I met Huong’s Sis and Bro in law during the lunch time. It has been years I didn’t meet her sista and she couldn't recognize me. Haha… She said I became tan (thanks to the good weather in the campus). Oh well, the skin really made someone misunderstood who am I. A Chinese lady sat beside me at the departure hall, asked me about the plane information and guessed what, she asked me in MALAY!!!! Okay, I assume that she’s being patriotic by speaking Malay~~~ Sweat…. The MOST LAME JOKE I ever had in my life. (I bet some of you must be laughing now)

Entering the plane, an upper middle-age lady with her daughter or granddaughter (as im not sure) sat beside me. Some turbulence during the entire journey, which I can say the worst I ever experienced. I can experience the plane jumping up and down instead of shaking left and right. I can feel that the lady sat beside me is very worried and kept on praying for the entire journey. No matter what religious she is, I can feel her passion and faith towards God. I did prayed for the safe journey; and thank God that I felt so calm for the entire journey. Hahahaha…..

Home alone since yesterday. My parents went to other states for meeting, one in Ipoh, another in KK. Kinda lonely but I did enjoy my peaceful rest before my internship. Thanks to the internet and TV for the company.

This few days I woke up kinda early, 7am but today is exceptional, 10am. Didn’t notice my sis’s sms. I had KFC for brunch yesterday. I know it’s unhealthy but I don’t know what to cook for 1 person portion at home.

Home cooked dinner on Thu night. 3/4 dishes cooked by me.
X-meal~~
Went to sis house for dinner last night. Will go again tonight.... and play with Jayden...yippee...

It’s raining, lovely weather, lovely HOME and lovely day. Was watching Prince William and Princess Kate Wedding and it’s SO SWEET~~~

Went out alone to buy my daily necessity for my internship and I had Sugarbun for my brunch. Guess my West Malaysia friends do not know what ‘Sugarbun’ is. It’s sort of fast food restaurant in Sarawak, alike KFC.
Bought my all-time favorite Pearl Milk Tea
and my favourite cheezels ^^
Will update SOON~~~ Stay tune..haha..



0 thoughts :